October 19, 2012

Ducking The Issue

Thanks to the heavy rains recently, it is my opinion, that the rains have washed the duck droppings from the criterion circuit at Stromlo Forest Park.

The grass track is in good condition for those who wish to run there on a 1 km circuit of the track, or variou other distances in training.

My appearances there are of a random nature, as are the distances run.  The facilities provided are in good condition, and quite often on weekends, parents take their children to ride their bikes in a safe environment.

It takes me half an hour each way  to walk, to and fro, from home, and rarely have I encountered any shower activity from the elements.

The criterion circuit I think is named for Stephen Hodge, who I think was mentioned in the Canberra Times today, as admitting to having used drugs, in the sport of cycling.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home