March 07, 2006

Wrestling With The Wind

Running around Narrabundah Hill yesterday afternoon, I thought the Westerly wind was pretty strong. First lap was Clockwise, second lap was Anticlockwise.

Second lap, running westward, Forerunner Man had me travelling just under 6 minutes/km, and as I rounded the corner was travelling at over 6 minutes /km.

So, I must have used a bit of power against the wind.

And then I read in the paper today, of a tree being blown down onto a house by the wind.

Lucky there are no trees left in the forest to be blown down, although there are plenty of small pine trees growing now. I didn't think they had plans to plant any more.??

Until Next Time.

1 Comments:

Blogger strewth said...

Did they actually plant those pine trees or are they grown from the seeds blown there after the fire?? Sounds like a tough run against the wind.

8:48 pm, March 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home