February 03, 2006

Tagged Again

What I was doing 10 Years Ago
That would be in February 1996
Well I was working then, and contributing Webwatch to Cool Running Website.
Was one year into the internet having first joined up in 1995.
Ran the Cotter 15 regularly, and did the ACTCCC Half Marathon.
Finished my 20th Canberra Times Fun Run 10k in 49:10.

Five Snacks I Enjoy
A handful of Dates
A handful of Almonds, although the tiny bits stay in the mouth for a long time
Microwave cooked Oatmeal, Uncle Toby's Varieties
Atlantic Salmon
Bread Loaf Crusts - the end bits

Five Songs I know
First Verse of Advance Australia Fair
No Matter What
Comrades of Mine - from Primary School Days
Morning Has Broken by Cat Stevens. (At the time I was looking for a song for the Scout Troop when on a Camping weekend.)
Simply The Best by Tina Turner. (Adopted by the Rugby League as their signature song.)

Five Things I'd Do As A Millionare
Travel. (We intended to travel in 2006 anyway.)
Invest in a home for our two daughters. (And I don't mean a retirement Home.)
Probably a new car, although the Telstra is still going strong after 20 years , as was the Falcon after 20 years.
Spend a little on personal items.
A new pair of running Shoes, to add to the sixteen or more I already have.
A few shares, although a managed investment fund is probably a lot safer.

Five Things I Like Doing
Running in the bush
Orienteering
Getting things right
Crosswords, Puzzles, Mind provoking Games.
Lunchtime runs around Canberra, Fun Runs, and City to Surf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home