May 03, 2006

Kingaroy Queensland


















Both runs in Kingaroy were enjoyable, Run 1 at top left was on a blustery day, and started up a long hill before turning left and going along another road to an intersection.

This run was on the roads, since there were no tracks roadside.

Another left turn had me travelling south, past the Kingaroy hospital, before diverting south east and joining a main road, Haly St, through the town.

Run 2 at top right had me travelling past the recreational ground and on a concrete pathway, travelling south past a Primary school and past the turn off to the Airport, yes Kingaroy is that big, a population of some 12,500 people.

Amanda and myself had taken Ari shopping the previous day and we went to "Rose Cottage" for cake and Coffee. We had Teacake and Chocolarte cake umm - ummmm delicious.

Run 2 nearly went as far as Rose Cottage, but since my target was 10km for the day, I turned back for a total distance of a little over 11km.

Until next time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

7:30 pm, May 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home