July 29, 2013

Why Me ??

Hacked again.

All of my inbox e-mail messages have disappeared.

I have a new password now, so hopefully this is unlikely to happen again soon.

Also, my e-mail contacts list hasl disappeared.

Luckily some of the above matters are in my saved files, but it will require a major rebuild, and considerable typing to restore what I want.

One good thing about this, is that old inbox messages were deleted.

And thankfully, the computer is still working.  I am still able to browse the internet.

This latest incident, has given me a wake up call, and made me think through what I actually really need to do on this computer.

Thankfully, I got some help yesterday, and I can still receive messages.

Fingers crossed that no more strikes will occur.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home