October 07, 2008

Rolling in and Rolling out

Rolled into the cycle Inn this morning with a "slow puncture".

They offered me a replacement tube, then when I asked could they fit it for me, they said "no trouble".

20 minutes or less later, I rolled out again and cycled home for lunch.

A young shop assistant did the fitting, and charged $23 or so, and the difference in ride smoothness on the way home was amazing.

Should have done the change weeks ago, now with fingers crossed, I'm ready to tackle some more rides around this city and suburbs.

We have a marvellous network of cycle paths, however some are in need of repair, but all can be negotiated with care. And then there are all the tracks in the nature parks, some of which are used by and for the Masters Monthly Run/Walk Handicaps.

Rode to Weston Park and return a few weeks back, now I'm looking for more adventures.

Until Next Time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home