July 26, 2007

Monday Morning Purchase

Harry Potter book released on saturday, among much hype and excitement/anticipation.

Yes, at Angus and Robertson at about 11:00 am on the following monday, , there were the usual small amount of customers in the shop, and a display of the latest Harry Potter Book, and Yes, I bought one, and No, I haven't read it yet, or even started to read it.

Might get around to a read by the end of September.

The Canberra Bush Capital Marathon events are on this Saturday, and I've entered for the 25km run. Might be a long day, as the plan is to start slow, and keep on going.

After the 11km mark the turn is right towards the Federal Highway turn around, so by then will know whether noonday is still a target finishing time or not. The target time is not a prime mover, only reaching the finishing line.

Record fields should create a great atmosphere, with plenty of people to get passed by, although a start at the back of the field should fit in with my aim of starting slowly.

Until Next Time

2 Comments:

Blogger speedygeoff said...

Best wishes for the Bush run, I am sure you will do alright. Sorry I cannot be there, but I think I will turn up at Sunday's run now. Have a sunny day!

3:34 pm, July 26, 2007  
Blogger TD said...

I will see you there on Saturday Doug. Last weekend's Sunday Tele reported on the latest Harry Potter book and told the outcome. Does Harry live or die? He.....

8:30 pm, July 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home