July 20, 2007

I had Dreams

With the Vets Half Marathon fast approaching, I have been thinking of running in the event, after some 16 years of being a helper.

With that in mind, my longer training runs have been going well.

Well enough to run West Basin and East Basin combined 20 kms, in a time which was looking good, until the final few Kms, which turned out to be a struggle, but I made it.

Now the question remains as to whether it is sensible to be in the Half Marathon.

The form has been filled in, and is just sitting here, awaiting the final cut off date for early entry of 20th August.

The crunch will come next weekend when the Bush Capital Marathon evets are held.

I'm entered in the 25km event, along with 53 others.

Until Next Time

2 Comments:

Blogger speedygeoff said...

With all the running you are doing, you should be OK?

11:02 am, July 20, 2007  
Blogger TD said...

Agree with Geoff. It would be great to see you out there running and not just doing all your wonderful helping.

Thanks for your most recent comment on my blog by the way. Writing helps me indulge my fantasies, so to speak to answer your query in a cryptic way.

3:35 pm, July 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home