February 16, 2007

A Week Of Birthdays

My Birthday should only have been celebrated on Tuesday.

Monday I got a present and Card from my lovely wife, who took me out to Dinner and The Movies - Miss Potter - both dinner and movie were enjoyable.

Then Tuesday my real Birthday, received greetings from our daughters and grandson (with a happy photo), and those at the ACTCCC Run at Reconciliation place. Flashduck and Aki gave me a special hug and best wishes, thanks to both of you. And hugs and greetings from others.

The same on Wednesday at the BBQ Stakes, then Thursday at the AIS, and greetings on Friday at Customs Joggers.

So what a great week, thanks to everyone who made this a special birthday week.

Until Next Time.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh goodness me! How terrible had I missed wishing you a very happy birthday, Friar!

A Very Happy Birthday!

8:07 pm, February 22, 2007  
Blogger Two Fruits said...

There would not be many tracks in Canberra or the mountains around here that I have not run. You won't get me lost in this part of Aust.

10:29 pm, February 22, 2007  
Blogger Two Fruits said...

You won't get me lost on the hills & mountains in this teritory, I have been to the top of many of them. Great views & good running around here.

10:36 pm, February 22, 2007  
Blogger strewth said...

So sorry I missed your birthday Friar - so now you can draw it out even more. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY to you!!

9:45 pm, February 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home