December 06, 2006

Gremlins

Gremlins Got the cover of the Canberra Runner, Issue 178, December 2006.

They turned it into Issue 177, September 2006.


I'll punish the little G's if I catch them in action.

They left Emily Brichacek on the front cover however.

What a great year for Emily.

She won the Weston Creek Fun Run outright, cane second in the MS Fun Run, smashed the record for the Mt Ainslie run up, came second in the NSW 3000 m championships.

She deserves her place on the front cover of this prestigious magazine.

Until Next Time

2 Comments:

Blogger Ewen said...

I look forward to reading this prestigious magazine!

You'll have to put her on again if she gets a medal at world junior track and/or world junior cross country championships ;)

6:01 pm, December 08, 2006  
Blogger Carolyne said...

I think that the gremlins have escaped your computer and are running havoc!

If I ever get my hands on them . . . .

8:20 pm, December 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home