November 21, 2006

Isn't that the way

Was about to load a photo of Flashdrake heading towards the finish of the World Triathlon Championship.

The computer or Cyberspace grabbed it and I couldn't retrieve it.

So now it's gone, gone, gone.

I had loaded it, but it needed rotating by 90 degrees.

Then in the rotation, the computer ended up losing it, along with about 10 other photos, it's also gone from the camera-phone, irritating me.

Well, Flashdrake will just have to compete in another Triathlon next week, so I can get an action photo to upload. :-)

Until Next Time

3 Comments:

Blogger R2B said...

What a shame!

If only these things didn't just disappear....

Do you have a computer expert available?The photos are sure to be somewhere?

R2B

12:18 pm, November 21, 2006  
Blogger TD said...

Good to see you on the weekend Friar and sorry I didn't stay to chat a little longer. But I really did like your top.

Technology?? I am the first to expound its benifits but there are times.....

2:10 pm, November 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry about those photos - very frustrating! Good to see you out there in the heat at the CC run yesterday and oh boy wasn't it hot!!

11:12 pm, November 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home