October 21, 2010

Olympis dream Fun Run 10 km. 2010 Event Cancelled

From a post on Cool Running.

In the past there has been a commitment from Canberra Runners to this event.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


YES Very Dissapointed to receive an email last night indicating the event was cancelled due to lack of interest from runners.Although Ultra running is my preferred distance (though with long term injury havent run one for 18 months) the OLYMPIC DREAM has been part of my life for the past 10 consecutive years, even through the days of being 110KG I still dragged my FAT (ass) arround the course. With a PB of 44:39 and PW 1:25:10 I had hoped to get closer the to the magical 40min 10K, Guess my DREAMS gone,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home