November 10, 2008

Another User Group at Stromlo Forest Park

Today it was the turn of the inline roller blade skating group.

Admittedly only one person, but he was lapping in under 3 minutes for almost one hour, until I went riding around the forest trails.
After returning to the cycling circuit, in-line skater had gone.

Nevertheless, that's the first time I had noticed this activity on the cycle circuit.

There was also a sole runner on the grass circuit.

Plenty of cyclists were on the trails as well as moi.

Until Next Time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carolyne said...

I always remember the day after Steven Bradbury and the Relay Speed Skating Team won the Bronze at the Winter Olympics in 1994.

I worked in Woden and my office looked out over the (then only) multi-story carpark roof. Teams of in-line skaters were whizzing around in unison mimicking their idols in the Australian Team.

The synchronised display lasted all afternoon and was spectacular! Your Stromlo tale reminded me of this. Thank you.

8:02 pm, November 10, 2008  
Blogger Ewen said...

It's a good venue for that, although not so sure if bikes are going round at the same time!

Good to see you giving the grass a bit of use - I'd be out there all the time, but the grass at Calwell is just as good.

4:15 pm, November 13, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home