May 02, 2009

Automatic completion of E-mail addresses in Yahoo.com

Thank goodness this is still working, as of today.

Had a fright last night, when they would not complete.

But today, they would, so I'm sure my brain was ticking/idling overnight as to what I would do if this could not be remedied.

Thankfully, all seems to be well today.

Yahoo mail has been doing some funny things over the past couple of weeks.

Sent some jokes today, and all's well, so should have a better sleep tonight. (Especially after a good laugh).

Is that what computers do occasionally to keep us on our toes, or is there a simple explanation.

Yahoo mail has for the past two or more weeks, been going through my e-mail list asking me to suggest addresses to be contacted "as a friend" Weird!.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home