April 06, 2009

Will I or Won't I

Now I'm here I've forgotten my reason for this visit.



Oh yes, I'm wondering how nuch time the contestants devote to training each day.

Oh well, here is the posting.

And it's about "The Biggest Loser"

The current showing is of the American Version, and AJ Rochester has gone from the screens in Australia,
I believe to be involved in a series of celebrity interviews.

The American Version doesn't seem to be having any issues with contestants not being willing to train.

I looked on the internet, and the show has been adapted to a lot of different countries.

The usual spin-offa has a host of deals on food which can be purchased.

It's partly commercial and partly entertainment.

Oh, well, the TV channels show it, thankfully a late time slot, I wouldn't mind if they took it off the TV entirely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home