October 14, 2011

Demetrious Pandouras

At the Customs Joggers run today, Simon Claringbold mentioned that Demetrios Pandouras is to be married tomorrow and that Simon is to be the best man.

A new lady joined the run today, her name is Nicole, and she mentioned that she had an enjoyable run. The floriade course was used today and the weather was good, we parked in the floriade parking area and there were plenty of spaces. Thea Zimpel ran today and looked quite good as she fimished. Winner today was Mike Stracey. Beware the handicapper. Ewen Rhompson was cleanly attired today, hasn't done this event for a long time, might return sooner as he is on a mission to reduce his 5 km time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ewen said...

It's a good run! Glad I had Thea to follow as I would have avoided hospital hill had I been on my own. I'll be back if I'm ever off work on a Friday.

11:12 am, October 16, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home