April 20, 2010

Rose Coloured Glasses

Well, yesterday, I went to OPSM in Woden and received the best treatment one could have expected, following the making of an appointment.

When we got there, they could not find me on their computer system, possibly because they hadn’t seen me in their Woden store for something in excess of seven or more years.

But when they got past that, they treated me to extensive eye tests, and concluded with an eye pressure test.

All sorts of other tests were conducted.

That is reading of various cards with rows of numbers and letters.

Then rows of lines to detect which was the darkest line, etc..

Eventually with all the tests concluded, they then handed me over to a couple of young ladies to show me some likely spectacles, of their recommendation.

After making a selection, they took me through the ordering process, including medibank refund processes.

I will collect the new spectacles probably in two weeks time.

Here’s hoping that they fulfil my expectations,and make me look more stylish to go with my executive status.

Oops, I have retired, so if there is an executive retiree status, I’ll accept the improvement in looks, if any.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home