May 16, 2009

Running Shoes, City to Surf Bus Trip

The enforced layoff for medical treatment has resulted in no new shoes for ages now. The Canberra Times article published a couple of years ago highlighted my 18 or so pairs of shoes, Well I still have them, some in their original boxes, even though they may have been used a few or more times. Some have been used for gardening, and are now in danger of being thrown out, one pair was used for running until the laces whipped around and tripped me when I was running, and my glasses fell off and suffered from breakage.

Other pairs have been used minimally.

Also, I have read that shoes deteriorate even though they are not used.

So a close inspection of the state of my shoes is required to determine which can still be used. That should be an exercise in itself.

However, The Runners Shop in Canberra is the place to go for good advice and good prices. The shop also provides support to your club, so mention which club you belong to when shopping for shoes and other running equipment at The Runners Shop

Note the ACT Cross Country Club Bus Trip to the City to Surf has just started to be advertised. The City to Surf 2009 Entries open on Sunday 24th May.

Until next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home