July 05, 2012

Magnets for use at home

You know when the box of  pins, falls on the floor, and it used to be easy to pick them up from the floor with a magnet in order to replace them in the box  or container.

Well, I lost my magnet a few years ago and wanted to replace it for when the next occasion accidentally occurs, I tried to find a new magnet in the shops.

That was difficult as I tried all likely shops in Woden Plaza.

I even went to Pauls Hardware shop in Phillip, and bought a magnet on a long pole, together with a light at its extremity.

Not entirely contented with this purchase, I went to the yellow pages, and found an entry  for magnets.

I made a phone call and found that Howard Carew, of Apple graphics at applegrapics.com.au had a supply of magnets, went to his house yesterday, and bought some magnets which are very strong, and will do the job if I ever  need to pick up some dropped nails or pins, he even gave me a free magnet on top of the bought ones, small cost but well worth it.  I am willing to supply further information to any person in need of the information.  I have his business card.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home