April 01, 2012

Daylight saving

Daylight saving has ended today, although I didn't get up at 2 am to change the clocks, it was done between 8 am and 9 am this morning. I had the computer fired up for the last clock to be changed, and set my difficult watch in synch with computer time. It takes a while, and one of my watches has run out of battery, so that was one less to change this year. The battery operated wall clock battery had to be changed about two weeks previously, the timer on the TV and the Video recorders were changed , now there is only the car clock to change, I must get out to change that right now, and I will be able to sleep the rest of the day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carolyne said...

Thanks for reminding me Doug about the car! There don't seem to be so many at home these days that aren't automatic, and at least they are obvious (the glow of the microwave and oven are a dead giveaway).

The car will be apparent when Bob gets back from the Triathlon at the coast, however the clock on 'Boris' my scooter, is harder to see (and harder to change.

I'll get out the instruction book again

11:39 am, April 01, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home