March 30, 2011

Letters and Numbers on SBS

This show is on SBS Television, in the afternoons at 3:30 pm, and at 6:00 pm at night.

They also have produced 3 books where you can play the game at a time suitable to yourself.

I sent the first book to my brother and sister-in-law in Melbourne.

One likes the letter puzzles, the other likes the number puzzles.

The afternoon session seems to be repeated about one week later, which helps me pick up the answers I missed due to other things happening in and around the house.

The first book, I thought was only available at Dymocks, so I travelled to Tuggeranong for the purchase, the second and the third books, I have purchased in Woden Plaza. They have the copies of the book on the front counter, they say, because of its popularity.

Somehow, working through the book, seems a lot less interesting than doing it at the TV broadcast time.

Anyway, it serves to exercise the mind.

Why not give it a try ?? Either the show or the book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home