November 02, 2005

Walking on Water and Grass
















At the spring series event at Molonglo Reach, on returning over the bridge, I accidently knocked Forerunner Man into the bridge railings.
He did a wobbly and refused to continue with me, until I gave him a Kickstart again.
This took some time, and by the time he had caught up with me I was whizzing along the bike path. Forerunner Man could only catch me by taking a short cut, and walking over the water.
He also lost track on a grassed area, hence he must have been so knocked about, he lost track of the satellites.

He was behaving normally today.

Until Next Time.

2 Comments:

Blogger allrounder said...

ha, ha, good story!

10:06 am, November 03, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nearly tricked me ther for a minute, Friar!

Do you get that image of your run on Google Earth? Looks great!

9:18 pm, November 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home